Send us an inquiry about the Flush Surface Commutator Slip Rings you need manufactured.
Since 1956, The Sibley Company has pioneered the creation and production of ultra high reliability Flush Surface Commutator Slip Rings. From SAFE/ARM and ARM/FIRE applications, aircraft cockpit instrumentation for navigation and switching to medical instruments and more... when high reliability is critical... Sibley parts perform!
- Available flush on two sides with plated through interconnection
- Consistent quality flush surface condition
- Extra long life - designed for multi-million cycles of trouble-free operation
- Excellent low torque characteristics
- Additive flush process eliminates stress and problem of "pressure flush" commutators
- Ultra tight machining & precision profiling dies available for close mechanical tolerances
- Gold over nickel or silver plating for very low contact resistance and low friction minimizing brush drag
- Available from small lot prototypes to high volume production quantities
- Electrolytic or electroless Nickel base for extended wear - carefully controlled to prevent nodules, pits, pin holes and surface defects
When your application is SAFE/ARM critical, Sibley Flush Surface Commutator Slip Rings operate flawlessly for millions of cycles
FLUSH SURFACE COMMUTATOR SLIP RINGS